Taste of Thame is delighted to be raising funds for Thame Food Bank through a raffle as part of the event. Venues and producers involved in the event have generously donated the following prizes for you to win:
- £150 voucher for The Thatch
- £100 voucher for The James Figg
- £100 cash
- A Taste of Thame Hamper worth over £100 featuring products from many of our participating producers and venues
- Black Horse Voucher for £50 with a bottle of wine.
- Rising Sun Voucher for £25
- What’s Cooking Vouchers for £20
- A free service from Thame Cars
- A month free membership from Racquets Fitness Centre
- A signed copy of the book “Simply Raymond” by Raymond Blanc
- A cookbook and voucher for Bucksum
- A £25 gift voucher, redeemable against any class or event at Hartley’s Cookery school
- A bottle of Champagne from Lightfoots Solicitors
- … and many more prizes to be won!!!
Buy your tickets online at www.jumblebee.co.uk/tasteofthame
Thame Food Bank
Thame Food Bank is run by SharingLife Trust, a UK Registered Charity helping those who have and can, to assist those who don’t have or can’t. They are based in South Oxfordshire and through support networks help people in need in the area around Thame. Included in this work is running The Thame foodbank which provides emergency supplies of essential food items to those in our community who are struggling financially. They have the following collection points in Thame:
- Town Hall
- Also in these local churches, St Mary’s, Cornerstone (Sundays only at John Hampden School), St Joseph’s & Long Crendon Baptist.
If you or anyone you know is in need of support from the Thame Foodbank please contact us via one of the Sharing LIfeline numbers: 0300 201 0212 or 07541 299010
Find out more at www.sharinglifetrust.org/